Field Service Engineer
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : MN - Minneapolis
Id : 40274
We are seeking a Field Services Engineer, someone who will provide on-site programming, technical support, project management, and user training for lighting and controls equipment. The ideal candidate has technical proficiency, a passion for cutting edge technology, a customer focus, a focus on results, and has excellent communication skills.
Think you're the right fit? Keep reading….Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Our Lawyer Said We Had to Include Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this role: Buildings' electrical systems are second nature to you. You've got a knack for working with them and communicating with others about what's going on.
Build your street cred by: Showing off some of the higher tech products that you've worked with in the past to help you do your job better.
Fringe benefit of the gig: Being a part of a team that's a global market leader in the space.
Keep walking if: You're someone who like to keep things the way they are. We're seeking a candidate who can continue helping us push boundaries.
Words to live by: Make it work, people.
Skills & Qualifications
- Support and troubleshoot lighting and lighting control systems
- Troubleshoot electrical systems
- Use diagnostic equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Associate's Degree or Technical Degree, focus in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Experience in building control system design and engineering
- Must be able to read complex Mechanical and Electrical plans, manuals, and programming logic
- Proficient in BAS Programming & Open Protocols (LON, BACnet, MODBus, etc.)
- An understanding of DMX protocol is preferred
- Strong understanding of electrical plans, specification, and installation documents