Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 42783
Got a knack for design and creativity flowing from your fingertips? We are searching for a Graphic Designer who can create and produce print-ready graphic literature and graphic images, logos, and illustrations for print, presentations, and the web. In this role, you'll be responsible for shepherding print projects from the initial design phase through the printing stage.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: This position is an opportunity to be creative and see your work come to life, while also helping the company become a leader in our field.
Why you're right for the job: You are detail-oriented and have what it takes to produce stunning graphics for advertisements, brochures, catalogs, posters, point of purchase displays, and more.
Keep walking if: You think the Adobe Creative Cloud is a cool new hipster hangout in your neighborhood.
Nerd Alert: You know the process of web design and how to produce web-friendly graphics.
How to impress the boss: You'll need to keep up with the latest trends in offset, direct-to-press, and web printing, and keep your graphic program skills up to date.
Skills & Requirements
- Create eye-catching graphics for marketing literature to spur sales and position the company as an innovative leader in the field of lighting
- Work with the marketing managers to keep abreast of new products and innovations to highlight the products' best features in the graphic designs and illustrations
- Analyze competitors' marketing literature and advertisements to arrive at a different and better approach to graphically present the company's products and services
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and illustration
- Exceptional ability in design, illustration, typography, photography, and photo retouching
- Solid skills with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite