Head of Talent
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Fayetteville
Id : 37393
Are you ready to drive creativity and innovation? Then we want you!
We are looking for a Head of Talent who will play a major part in the transformation of the Human Resources and the continual improvement of the Studio. In this role, you will direct and oversee the company's HR plans in ways that support our mission, values, and overall strategy. As our Head of Talent, you will be directly responsible for the overall strategy, transformation, administration, and coordination of the human resource function.
We want a hands-on strategic HR leader that is ready to roll up their sleeves. You got this? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Acting as a thought leader to develop the long-term HR vision and to provide the day to day provision of HR guidance, services, and policies / procedures.
Keep walking if: People aren't your thing.
Fringe benefit: You will have power to oversee the Company's continuous performance appraisal system.
5 Things You Can't Google About this Role: You are a one stop shop for the employee experience. You will develop, implement, and manage key HR processes and manage the employee lifecycle that is designed within the construct of the Studio's Core Values.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have proposed HR process improvements as necessary ways to streamline administration where possible.
Skills & Qualifications
- Determine, assess, and report the appropriate business metrics and KPIs
- Adhering to the Studio's Core Values, provide general day to day guidance and HR support across the company in relation to all HR matters in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice
- Fully understand and adhere to the Core Value of "We Get Zebras!" by exceeding expectations of the HR department
- Maintain close communication and liaison with the UK HR team
- Ensure changes to terms and conditions are communicated and the necessary authorized paperwork is obtained
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.) necessary to attract, recruit, and retain an exceptional workforce including management of any third-party provisions
- Assess and insure compliance with HR Policies / Procedures and best practices
- Create and run a Company induction program
- Maintain all HR information files for each employee
- Oversee the Company's continuous performance appraisal system
- Audit and update HR policies and procedures and communicate the changes to staff and management Includes review and updating of the Employee Handbook
- Good working knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of working with HR/payroll systems and databases
- Experience of working within a recruitment industry desirable
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work to deadlines
- Able to work without close supervision
- Positive and flexible approach to workload and changing priorities/business demands
- Experience of work within a similar HR role or team
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within an international/multisite operation would be an advantage