Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 36464
You have arrived. You have successfully clawed your way to the top of the HR food chain and are ready to profess your knowledge to the world – or really anyone that will listen. You are a consultant by trade, but HR resonates deeper with you. It pulses through your veins, like a hot double latte on a cold winter day. We are seeking and a tactical Human Resources Consultant – Organizational Development
for one our clients in the greater Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will have a vibrant and professional personality, and enjoy communicating with different people, providing solutions, and who can juggle multiple tasks at one time. Your focus areas will include establishing an enterprise-wide approach to career pathing, measuring and taking action on employee engagement, virtual workforce leadership, and facilitating function-specific organization redesign.
Legal Said We Had to Throw in Some Bullets to Call This a Job PostingJob Duties & Responsibilities
How to tell if you're kicking @#$ after 90 days : The movers and shakers at our client text and IM you more than they email you, which means they've figured out what communication method you use as your "bat phone" – and they're using it. Which means you're in.
This game is all the training you'll ever need: Tetras. Think of the bullets below as the falling blocks. Start systematically stacking now and earn yourself a High Score.
Motivational song to live by: "Changes" by David Bowie (or Tupac, depending on what beat is driving your entrepreneurial spirit that day). Live it, love it and sing it in the shower.
Skills & Requirements
- Provide recommendations for solving key business challenges through an organizational development/effectiveness lens
- Program manage the implementation of the solution with effective change management, ensuring stakeholder engagement throughout the process
- Work with business leaders and HR partners to create the optimal, fit-for-purpose solution(s) based on the diagnosis with clearly defined success measures
- Ensure scalability of programs to span multiple geographies (North America, Europe, Asia) and business units based on strategic focus areas and functional needs assessments
- Conduct holistic diagnosis to understand root causes getting in the way of achieving peak performance at the individual, team, and organizational levels, as needed
- Partner closely with peer OD&TM leads in Leadership Development and Talent Management to design and implement relevant programs supporting the overarching OD & TM strategy
- Build and engage a network of external thought and service partners to leverage on as needed basis to design and implement solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources required; Master's degree in organizational development or related field preferred
- 3+ years of organization development/effectiveness related experience
- HR Consulting experience in the following categories is a MUST: organizational development, compensation, talent acquisition, employee relations, etc.
- Candidates with multi-state or Global experience are strongly preferred
- Broad understanding and demonstrated application of OD & effectiveness frameworks, methodologies, and approaches
- Proven track record of driving business results through performance consulting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of implementing large scale organizational development initiatives applying change management frameworks
- Proven experience in determining key performance indicators associated with initiatives and measuring change impact
- Model an extremely flexible attitude and approach to achieving outcomes; able to adapt and shift gears against pace and context shifts, as well as navigate ambiguous, sometimes competing agendas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation skills
Summary/Key words: Human Resources Consultant, Tasers, Organizational Development, strong communication skills, presentation, Tetras, compensation, employee relations, multi-tasker