Category : Human Resources
Location/City : CA - Garden Grove
Id : 39137
We are on the hunt for an HR Director for our client, a major player in the aerospace manufacturing world. This HR professional will be the go to person for all things HR in a fast-paced 180,000 square foot manufacturing plant. We want someone that will drive accountability through all levels of the organization and acts as a strategic partner to the business leadership. This HR guru will own the Talent Strategy and Human Capital Planning for the organization. We need someone that is assertive enough to speak up when things aren't right in HR and be strategic enough to offer an alternative solution. Then this HR Leader will have to be able to move from strategic to tactical without missing a beat!
Think You've Got What It Takes? Keep ReadingFive Things You Can't Find on Wikipedia
Why you are right for this job: You've got a knack for this whole "business" thing and you are ready to share your insights with a great company that values that insight
What customers will say about you: You don't miss a thing when you are on the job – you can investigate legal claims while monitoring the current situation without one single wrinkle
The buck stops with you: You are a consulting master; all managers and supervisors look for developing all facets of the human resource programs
Build your street cred by: Finding effective alternatives which support the Organizational and HR Strategy for attracting, developing, and retaining A-Team talent
Keep walking if: You avoid workplace conflict like the plague; conflict resolution and all facets of conflict training fall under this job description
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Lead and direct the HR team
- Collaborate and consult with the senior Plant and Divisional leadership on HR and Employee Relations (ER) aspects of operations and business strategy, including design and achievement of workforce management and workforce development objectives
- Develop the leadership to be ready to lead and motivate a high-performance work team
- Oversee all recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training / development processes – including all things compliance: EEOC, OFCCP, Labor Law, and regulatory requirements
- Oversee and lead the conflict management process, including all investigations
- Performance management, talent management, succession planning: these are all yours!
- Bachelor's degree required – advanced degree is a big plus!
- 10-12 years of experience in HR with at least 5 years of experience in HR leadership
- Strong business acumen and a willingness to speak up on HR issues – must be able to challenge the status quo when needed!
- Demonstrated ability to take risks and make independent decisions on the fly! So, strong analytical skills are also a must!
- A desire to grow with a fast-paced organization is a must!