HR Manager (Compensation)
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 40167
Are you a seasoned HR professional who wants to be challenged and grow from within? Then this is the gig for you.
We are looking for a HR Manager (Compensation) to join our team and build the compensation processes while working under the guidance of the VP of Human Resources. This role offers two exciting career paths: remain in Compensation and influence the systems or move into an HR Business Partner role supporting a Business Unit.
We need someone with a strong HR generalist background and a basic understanding of compensation. Not an expert in compensation? No worries. You just need to be able to learn it and run with that knowledge.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You can walk the walk and talk the talk when in front of senior management and vendors.
Keep walking if: You can't handle pressure.
Nerd Alert: You have advanced Excel skills.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be responsible for overseeing the annual salary increase and merit program.
Skills & Qualifications
- Evaluate the current compensation processes and identify ways to standardize, simplify, and improve the process
- Analyze jobs, salaries, and variable pay to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of pay practices
- Help to design compensation plans that are in line with the business objectives and talent strategy, while maintaining market-driven levels of rewards
- At least 5 years in an HR Administrative or Generalist role with a basic understanding of compensation practices
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or Finance - advanced degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail