Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 36613
Are you technically sound in Workday? If so we want, you.
We are looking for a HRIS & Reporting Analyst with a specialization in Workday. In this position, you will be on a contract assignment to assist in successfully designing, implementing and maintaining a cutting-edge innovative global HRIS system.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
The buck stops with you: You will be partnering with worldwide HR teams to ensure successful design of system
Keep walking if: You don't understand Workday.
Fringe benefit: You will have a voice and the ability to propose solution options to business colleagues and make decisions around user management.
5 Things You Can't Google About this Role: You can troubleshoot with your eyes closed.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You are performing complex analysis using Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables, subtotal functions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Participate in configuring and implementing Workday system globally
- Work closely with Workday to ensure seamless updates to the system as they are available
- Maintain, update, and test system integrations with other departments and vendors
- Serve as main point of contact for all HR Business Partners and Leaders for HRIS related inquiries
- Prepare global reports on weekly, quarterly, annually and on an ad-hoc basis to include turnover, terminations, active employees, cost center reports
- Maintain the integrity of the global data stored in the HRIS system to ensure accuracy
- Assist with annual merit increase, bonus and equity administration process
- Conduct analyses of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the company's pay practices
- Workday system experience
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in Workday
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Report writer experience in Workday
Tags: contractor, workday, implementation, reporting analyst, HRIS, analyst, HR reports