Information Security Analyst III
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 41437
We are searching for a Senior Information Security Analyst to work for a worldwide leader in payment technology. We are seeking an assertive, lead member of an enterprise SOC team. The ideal candidate will be capable of resolving the most complex escalations from tier I and II, and comfortable being on-call for major emergencies.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Culture: We aim at growing our employees professionally, provide excellent benefits along with terrific perks.
Personalized license plate you'll need to buy: RSKY BIZNS
Inquiring minds want to know: Do you have experience performing "off-script" escalation solutioning?
Don't apply if: You aren't a problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset that can thrive in a fast-paced, agile, and collaborative environment.
Build your street cred by: Mentoring junior team members to improve skills and awareness.
Skills & Qualifications
- Handles escalations of Tier I & II Security Incident Response teams, including: lower-level breaches
- Manages SOC team from a technical perspective, tasking out responsibilities, and recommending configuration changes to Security Engineering to improve the performance and usability
- Interacts with entities across the organization to understand information critical for detection of threats targeting such data
- Acts as liaison of the SOC team, interfacing with technical teams and helping to build the SOC process such as: alerts, data organization, and user-acceptance testing
- Recommends configuration changes to Security Engineering to improve the performance, usability, and value of cyber analysis tools
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience is required
- Extensive experience working with SIEM, Log Aggregators, Incident Response Management solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Networking and Operating Systems and enterprise integrations WAF, IDS/IPS, DDoS