Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 42187
Are you ready to join a company that is growing and is on the uptick of profitability? If so, get ready to apply!
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join our brand new audit team for North America. In this role, you will have the chance to make an immediate impact from day one.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You have previous experience in Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting, and you are pursuing an advanced certification (CPA, CIA).
Keep walking if: You aren't career oriented, polished, and professional.
Nerd Alert: You have knowledge of IFRS or SOX.
Fringe Benefit: In this role you will have high visibility and a direct line of sight to the Global Audit Director and CAE for the company.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be expected to travel 40-50% of the time at first, as you will be supporting a brand-new team and establishing internal controls within the domestic facilities. Traveling will decrease sharply in year two and beyond.
Skills & Qualifications
- Helps develop the annual Audit Plan, working alongside the Global Audit Director and North American Audit Manager
- Assists with internal audit engagements at the various facilities across North America, including walk throughs, documentation of work papers, and presentation of findings
- Work with a cross-functional team on other matters; internal compliance and process improvement
- Prepare audit summaries for the Global Audit Risk Committee
- At least 2 years of relevant audit experience – either internal or external audit
- Working towards (studying, parts passed) or completed CPA or CIA certification
- Previous experience in Public Accounting or Big 4 highly preferred
- Solid understanding of GAAP and strong Excel skills a must