Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38006
Are you a motivated audit professional who is ready to make an impact? Then we want you.
We are looking for an Internal Auditor who will serve as a key team member in performing compliance and risk-based audits. As our Internal Auditor, you will be provided a great opportunity to collaborate internationally and have an impact on a diverse and growing technology company. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Playing an integral and valued component to our risk management environment, and working closely with management to deliver value-added and challenging audit projects in the areas of business operations, information technology, finance and regulatory compliance.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience with COSO control framework and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Fringe benefit: Career advancement.
Nerd Alert: The ideal candidate for this position will also have familiarity with common regulatory frameworks, including Sarbanes-Oxley, Anti-Money Laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and FFIEC.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be evaluating root cause factors for audit testing expectations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Support execution of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation
- Understand the company's operational processes and supporting technology components to perform compliance and integrated, risk-based audits
- Work with internal clients and department management to evaluate and articulate the business implications associated with identified risks
- Recommend practical solutions that reduce risk and strengthen business process and controls
- 1-2 years of public accounting and/or internal audit experience
- Merchant Acquiring / Payment Processing experience preferred
- 10-15% travel requirement, including some international travel
- CPA or CIA certification preferred or in process, but not required
- Merchant Acquiring / Payment Processing industry experience, including underwriting, on-boarding, risk management, chargebacks and other back-office processes
- SOX/SSAE16 control testing