Internal Communications Specialist
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39259
Calling all connoisseurs of Communications – we need an Internal Communications Specialist to handle the coordination of day-to-day activities associated with demand generation projects! This person will also be responsible for providing consultative and administrative communications services and programs to educate, engage, inspire, and reward our colleagues.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are confident in your abilities to promote healthy employee engagement projects and on-campus events.
Keep walking if: The words ‘PowerPoint' and ‘Microsoft Office' don't sit well with you, we need a real expert in this arena.
Your Superpower would be: The ability to clearly translate complex messages in written AND verbal form.
Bonus points awarded for: Experience managing an intranet for an organization's internal team members.
Build your street cred by: Serving as the one stop shop for all things office support and supply needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manages department-level pages on the company intranet with a focus on employee engagement and departmental updates
- Plans and implements events and activities such as "town hall" meetings, holiday events, and employee engagement activities
- Provides office support for the Demand Generation team, including ordering office supplies, submitting expense reports, and scheduling meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to clearly and simply articulate complex messages
- Strong with MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Proficient with social media usage; able to update websites
- Project management experience with super organizational skills