IoS Software Engineer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39233
We need a tech savvy individual to serve as an IOS Software Engineer to develop mobile applications that integrate into systems utilized at major retailers. This person will be on a team that focuses on be working on a technology platform that connects lighting to cutting edge IOT technologies.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You're an innovative IOS developer who is fluid in in object oriented programming languages.
Keep walking if: You aren't confident in your coding skills, this person will be writing code for IOS applications on the daily.
Nerd Alert: The opportunity to focus on GPS, GIS, Mapping and routing systems makes this gig ideal for you.
Bonus points awarded for: Strong sense of teamwork, you are always challenging your peers to create their best work.
Build your street cred by: Staying up on all technology and software trends and constantly developing your skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for writing maintainable, reusable, abstracted and scalable code for iOS applications
- Building iOS classes, services, and SDKs that will be used by other apps and software engineers
- Works individually or within a team on all aspects of software development including design, construction, documentation and debugging
- Participates in the architecture of applications including database design, process flow, and appropriate technology use
- Develops and grows technical knowledge via ongoing training and education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as an iOS developer
- Objective C, Swift, C++, C#, or other object oriented programming languages
- Understanding and experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with XCode and Git source control
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum project management
- Strong problem solving, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills