Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Norcross
Id : 39385
Are you an IT guru who has the ability to lead? If so, we want you. We are seeking an IT Manager to join our family owned retail wholesale company's IT department.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: We are looking for someone who is ready for the next level and eager to take on challenges and make an impact.
Keep walking if: You don't have at least 6 years of IT experience.
Fringe benefit: You are a hands on manager.
Nerd Alert: You have SDLC Experience (Waterfall or Agile).
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be responsible for everything from troubleshooting minor software/hardware issues to project management to software implementations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage vendors and outsourced IT functions but will not have any direct reports onsite.
- Be the IT department for a small, family owned business that is growing
- Recommend strategies and evaluate current IT needs and policies
- Partner with HR; sales; customer service; finance; warehouse, to evaluate, update and streamline software systems
- 6 plus years of IT experience
- Bachelor of IT or other related business field
- SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of hardware and software implementations
- SDC Experience (Waterfall or Agile)
- Experience with retail, wholesale, distribution or customer service