Key Account Manager
Category : Other
Location/City : NY - Albany
Id : 42138
We are in search for a Key Account Manager – someone who will lead the company's retail initiative through coordinating regional call points, division sales, and marketing functions. This position will oversee the organization's wholesaler network, as well as manage designated retail accounts through a distribution network to support division strategies of the off-premise chain retail markets.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You enjoy wholesale business planning and all that comes with it.
Keep walking if: Account management and client relationship building isn't in your wheelhouse.
Inquiring minds want to know: What is your expertise in the beverage field?
It's not all puppies and rainbows: But if you bring your resourcefulness, it won't be tedious.
Bonus points: IPA or stout? You have a strong opinion on which beer style is king.
Skills & Qualifications
- Establish and maintain an effective call point schedule based on priority accounts for the region, ensuring that expectations are met
- Attend wholesaler business planning and review meetings, and plan marketing programs and monthly brand priorities to achieve desired results
- Coordinate with Category Managers to develop promotional analysis, schematic distribution, and shelf space categories
- Work with national account team to create national and regional pricing, and communicate portfolio strategy through the three-tier distribution system
- Work with field marketing and brand groups to support channel strategy through effective promotions, merchandising, and specialty package development
- 3 years of experience in account management required; beverage industry experience highly preferred
- Advanced computer skills with specific experience with Excel for reporting and PowerPoint for presentations
- Understanding of the category management process
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move 35 pounds
- Ability to drive long distances regularly and travel within a six-state area
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time effectively and work independently