Key Account Representative
Category : Other
Location/City : NC - Charlotte
Id : 41908
Got sales skills and a taste for craft brews? We want you to hop into your next dream gig as our client's Key Account Representative. In this role, you'll use your industry chops to grow brand exposure and volume through strong product positioning/programming in the retail sector.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: We need YOU to dip into your deep understanding of industry trends and brew styles to increase the influence of our brand in crucial, off-premise accounts.
Wear this, not that: Get yourself some supportive footwear because you'll be putting in the footwork when it comes to cultivating great relationships and owning the brand's presence in different retail locations.
Fringe benefit: Did we mention that you'd be working with one of the top 10 breweries in the United States? Better brush off your favorite tasting glass and get ready to grow your brand knowledge!
Nerd alert: You are a whiz when it comes to analyzing in-depth reports and creating a customized route plan based on programming priorities and placement goals.
Keep walking if: You struggle with self-motivation. We need a product champion who can keep their eye on the prize even during long commutes to customer accounts (don't worry, you can borrow our Jock Jams CD for the ride).
Skills & Requirements
- Make monthly account development calls on assigned off-premise accounts (major retailers) to ensure products are available and well-presented on the retail floor
- Maintain and develop relationships with staff and management at key accounts as well as with wholesalers and distributors
- Keep track of in-store stock levels and develop a strategy to ensure shelves are consistently stocked
- Execute periodic special events to generate brand awareness and enhance the image and reputation of the brand
- Great presentation skills and ability to conduct creative and informative presentations for special events, wholesaler, and retailer meetings
- Advanced computer skills, with specific experience with Excel for reporting and PowerPoint for presentations
- Account management experience required, strong preference for experience with beer or beverage industry
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds
- Able to drive long distances regularly
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively/work independently