Lead Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 38817
We are seeking Manufacturing Automation Engineer who will be involved in the installation and operation of sophisticated, proprietary electrical/optical/mechanical automation equipment. The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with our Factory Test, Processing Engineering and Product Development teams you will be responsible for bringing our calibration process from concept into mass production.
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Why you're right for this job: You have Hands on experience in design or servicing of automation machinery.
Keep walking if: You don't have Rudimentary knowledge of developmental and scripting languages (C++, C#, Python, etc…)
Fringe benefit: You will be ahead of the game if you have a basic understanding of electrical and pneumatic systems.
Nerd Alert: You have the ability to troubleshoot systems and interpret statistical data.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will work with local and remote teams on failure analysis and roll out of fixes and improvements.
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Configure and maintain data management and data collection systems
- Provide on-site support for a large collection of factory test and calibration systems
- Root-cause, debug and implement corrective actions for failure modes occurring during factory test operations
- Maintain station configurations and system settings
- Drive test gauge R&R to achieve targeted manufacturing yield and cycle time goals
- A minimum of 10 years combined experience
- Hands on experience in design or servicing of automation machinery
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing procedures and qualification processes, experience in optical products is preferred.
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Experience with high-volume world-class design and manufacturing techniques for consumer electronic products