Lead Manufacturing Test Software Engineer
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 38819
We are seeking a Test Software Engineer to join our growing team. Get on board today and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow!Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell you
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: As a Test Software Engineer, you will own a broad set of feature areas and product an you'll take it on with ease.
Keep walking if: You can't bring a product from concept into mass production.
Fringe benefits: You have experience with high volume world class design and manufacturing techniques for consumer electronic products.
Nerd Alert: You would consider yourself a robotic wizard.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: If you are an introvert, you must know you will be working with our mechanical, electrical, firmware, software, design verification and software quality engineers. This is a collaborative environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and implement a world class test platform for board-level and product-level for digital, optical, RF and acoustic systems
- Complete integration of test commands into a test architecture
- Integrate test system into an MES / Shop floor system
- Create new test SW modules based on test methodologies defined by Development Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years combined experience
- BS degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent field. MS a Plus
- Knowledge of OOP and scripting languages (C++, C#, etc)
- Proficiency with LabView preferred, demonstrated ability to quickly pic up other test frameworks and development languages
- Experience with machine vision and image processing SW a plus
- Knowledge of communication and networking protocols and database access a plus