Lead Salesforce Administrator
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : NY - Rochester
Id : 36429
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator who can work in a fast paced setting to join our team. You will be responsible for helping manage the company's instance of Salesforce by understanding the needs of our organization, partnering with the departments to help them think strategically about their use of Salesforce as a business tool to streamline business processes and functions, detailing business requirements, and effectively translating and implementing those in Salesforce.
You got this? Keep Reading…
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
The buck stops with you: You have the ability to be the voice of the user in communicating with management.
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Keep walking if: You don't possess both strategic and tactical Salesforce skills.
Fringe benefit: You will have a voice and the ability to propose solution options to business colleagues and make decisions around user management.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: You can troubleshoot with your eyes closed.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You understand how changes may impact entire user universe and then develop, test and deploy solutions, applying best practices.
Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with business users to identify opportunities to further utilize Salesforce.com/ AppExchange to achieve business goals
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Participate in the design of data integration to connect Salesforce.com and other systems
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com
- Manage Salesforce integrations with products such as HubSpot, DocuSign, Clicktools
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Research new releases of Salesforce.com and understand how they impact our organization
- Implement the latest Salesforce features to ensure we are taking full advantage of offerings
- Determine plan and timeline for implementation of approved Change Management cases
- Develop, test and deploy solutions, applying best practices
- Use root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve functional and technical issues
- Develop, run, update and export salesforce.com reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor daily activity and key performance measures
- Data manipulation and import and export data using Data Loader Use APEX/Visualforce when needed for Salesforce system enhancements Manage ongoing support requests and Salesforce administrative needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com as an administrator Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) with at least 150 users Expertise in Salesforce.com best practices and governance standards com integration experience between different business systems as well as working with integration tools Strong technical understanding of functional and technical system architecture
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box functionality and configuration Working knowledge of APEX (classes and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform
- Understand and write triggers, workflows and processes
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal Must be capable of establishing influential and collaborative relationships with team members and leadership
- Highly motived, excels in a team environment, innovative individual able to work independently with minimal supervision Results-oriented, timeliness, attention to detail and accuracy
Tags: Business Analyst, Data, Implementation, Administrator, Salesforce, Information Systems, Computer Science
EOE – M/F/V/D