Loss Analyst I
Category : Customer Service
Location/City : IN - Jeffersonville
Id : 42645
Do you have an eye for missing data and top notch people skills? If so, we want YOU to be our client's next Collections Specialist! This company is a BIG name in the payment processing and technology industry and they are always finding new ways to make product and service payment options more accessible and efficient!
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: The team will depend on YOU to manage a working list of merchants that owe money to the client, contact the merchant, and work through the process of resolving the debt.
Keep walking if: The words ‘data' and ‘debt' leave you feeling uneasy.
Bonus points awarded for: Speedy and amicable collection resolution with merchants that owe an outstanding balance.
Look sharp: This is a contract position that is estimated to last at least six months, so bring your A-game on day one to impress the boss.
Skills & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of skip tracing techniques
- Must be able to process Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and wires
- Contact customers that are delinquent and work through the process of recovery and resolve the issue
- Oversee and manage the working list of items in the process
- Maintain supporting documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a detail oriented person that can understand numerical and financial data
- Must have a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills