Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Mc Donough
Id : 40604
We're seeking a Maintenance Mechanic – someone who will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing both facilities and production equipment. Our company offers water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments for the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality industries. For this role, we have shift positions open for 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading…Five Things Google Can't Tell You About This Role
Because Life Is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Making sure equipment is up to code and ready to be operated safely.
How to get voted off the island: Not communicating. We need someone who can interface with multiple different departments to make sure the job is getting done.
Build your street cred by: Showing off the experience you have in the industrial space during your interview.
There's more than meets the eye: While you're making repairs and checking things are running smoothly, you'll also need to diligently document what you're doing and keep the paperwork filled out.
Water cooler one liner: Safety first.
Skills and Requirements
- Interface with production/warehouse supervisors to identify repair needs for equipment
- Ensure equipment is returned to operations in an acceptable condition
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, including monthly safety checks
- Makes repairs and modifications to equipment and facilities as scheduled through the email work order system
- Responsible for completing all paperwork assigned and coordinating with the Reliability Supervisor to ensure data is correct and recorded
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years' experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- 1+ years' experience with electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial environment
- 1+ years' experience with tools, procedures and methods utilized in an industrial maintenance environment
- 1+ years' experience with electronic and PLC-based applications in an industrial environment