Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : MI - Canton
Id : 38407
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who can address throughput, work constructively with skilled trades employees, and address downtime related issues with equipment in a manufacturing environment. In this role, this individual will also be responsible for devising and executing a maintenance plan to achieve overall equipment effectiveness.
Think you fit the bill? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You are no stranger to the field so you can repair anything.
Why you want this gig: You have a strong background in manufacturing systems and can confidently find the best solutions to technical issues.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to conquer multiple tasks at once.
Keep walking if: You lack manufacturing experience, we need someone who knows the manufacturing biz.
What Wikipedia won't tell you: This gig requires you to get your hands a little dirty and take control of some advanced technical problems.
Skills & Requirements
- Interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the plant from hourly employees to senior leadership as required
- Devise and execute a maintenance plan to achieve overall equipment effectiveness
- Address downtime related issues with equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Handle multiple manufacturing and technical projects simultaneously
- At least 3 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the plant from hourly employees to senior leadership as required
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field would be awesome!
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training is even better!
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application