Manager of Security Testing Coordination
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : TX - Plano
Id : 40626
Are you a tech savvy individual with a passion for internet security? If so, we need you to be our next Manager of Security Testing Coordination for a worldwide provider of payment technology services.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: This role is a hybrid which is both functional AND technical.
Keep walking if: You lack experience with pen testing, we need a real security buff who can find every weakness in our systems to ensure there are no outstanding vulnerabilities.
Bonus points awarded for: Deep security knowledge and multiple industry certifications.
How to impress the boss: Use metrics and reporting to back up recommendations made to senior managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Facilitate with senior managers on providing recommendations
- Coordinate the execution of the testing processes
- Hybrid position of being both technical & functional
- Enter documented remediation plans into the enterprise security issues tracker
- Provide reporting and metrics on the security testing process for regular consumption by security leadership
- Bachelor's in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Science or a related technical field
- Experience with pen testing
- Possession of industry certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Security knowledge across multiple security domains
- Experience with managing projects