Manager, Talent Acquisition
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : FL - Miami
Id : 37995
Implement the company's recruitment strategy – a simple sentence, but a big job. That's why we're seeking top talent to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Manager. In this role, you will direct the company's recruitment activities to ensure the best selection for each role and ensure the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, economically, and in accordance with the company's policies and standards.
Think you're right for the job? Keep reading…Five Things Wikipedia Won't Tell You About This Role
Because Life Is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Your #1 goal is making sure we are hiring the best people possible in all our different departments.
Superhero nickname we'll give you: The Purple Squirrel Trapper.
How to get voted off the island: By thinking in terms of "one size fits all." We need someone who can work directly with departments and local offices to make sure their recruiting goals are being specifically catered to.
Why you want this role: This is so much more than your average recruiting gig. We want someone who can bring strategic, fresh ideas to the table.
Build your street cred by: Showing off your high volume hiring skills in your interview.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develops and implements programs to recruit and select candidates required to meet the
organization's business needs
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills,
knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral
- Establishes general hiring standards for all classes of employment, including: design of
application forms; standardization of screening; interviewing; and monitoring of governmental
- Ensures staffing processes align with current and future workforce needs
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops a team of recruitment professionals
- Creates and executes a global strategy for all talent acquisition to continuously improve our
position as an organization to drive business needs and ensure global consistency while modifying for local needs
- Manages relationships with agencies and ensures both legal and agreement compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or related field
- 4-6 years' experience managing a corporate recruiting function
- Experience creating and executing a recruiting strategy, and managing high volume, hourly, contingent, and exempt level recruiting, including sourcing, selection, negotiation and onboarding
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively work with senior management and global or
regionally dispersed teams
- Experience establishing and reporting on talent acquisition metrics