Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 39458
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on a number of small projects, getting to mentor young engineers and have a lot of hands-on manufacturing.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are ready to join a team that will be providing proprietary and standard components, tooling, and training to all major aerospace companies globally
Keep walking if: You aren't willing to mentor entry level Manufacturing Engineers.
Fringe benefit: You have 3-5 years of manufacturing engineering experience.
Nerd Alert: You have a degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for and point of contact for all technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Validate that the manufacturing process meets all customer and internal requirements.
- Product manufacturability
- Planning document release; tooling requirements and work instruction
- Ensure the manufacturability for detailed parts, sub-assemblies and top assemblies as applicable for projects
- 3-5 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Aerospace or Medical Device industry
- CNC experience-Must have
- Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing
- Willing to work in an office and manufacturing environment
- Having attention to details
- Experience with quality