Market Solution Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39258
We are looking for a Market Solutions Manager. In this position you'll manage the planning and execution of Demand Generation projects, excelling in project management to meet deliverables on time.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You have experience in digital components and drip campaigns.
Keep walking if: You don't have the skills to be tactful in your decisions.
Fringe benefit: You are a self-starter.
Nerd Alert: You got the skills to analyze and apply current trends and tools in the market to provide continuous campaign support.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: Time to put your project manager hat on. You will be working throughout the organization to ensure a successful marketing campaign.
Skills & Qualifications
- Create multi-channel demand generation strategies for driving brand preference and customer acquisition
- Work with internal business partners to ensure alignment with sales channels and corporate brand strategy
- Manage all aspects of marketing lead generation engine: campaign effectiveness, funnel performance, overall business performance.
- Report metrics for critical KPIs
- Manage all timetables, vendors, internal resources, deadlines, and financials
- Proven success in time management and an ability to deliver results on multiple projects
- 3-5 years of marketing and sales experience with an emphasis on B2B marketing and demand generation
- Experience with digital marketing components and drip campaigns