Marketing Automation Program Specialist
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39682
We need a digital marketing pro to work with one of the world's leading providers of innovative lighting systems as the Marketing Automation Program Specialist. Soundspretty sweet, right? You are key piece of this North American market leader's team – this individual will administer the Marketing Automation platform and will provide day-to-day tactical execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing acumen, a passion for cutting-edge marketing campaign strategy and tactical execution, and a team player mentality.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You've got a strong background in marketing automation and you can prove your skills by showing off successful campaign results and web analytics.
Keep walking if: You had to google what marketing automation tools are; this is a gig for a digital marketing guru.
Fringe benefit alert: This is a 6-month contract position that offers a 4-day work week, but don't be fooled, you will be an ESSENTIAL part of this team!
Bonus points awarded for: Strong marketing experience in B2B technology marketing.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to show off your industry knowledge; this company is blazing a path in cutting-edge technology including Internet of Things (IoT) and lighting in a wide variety of industries.
Skills & Qualifications
- Define, execute, and provide project management of Marketing Automation campaigns to support lead generation objectives including Social, Email, SEM, SEO, drip campaigns, etc.
- Build and test Marketing Automation program workflows to achieve campaign goals, including correct assets, copy, images, data collection, and tracking points
- Perform rigorous testing on each digital marketing program, and measure and report performance of campaigns to assess performance against goals (ROS and KPIs
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams to create campaigns to attract new clients in new market segments
- Assist with transition from HubSpot to Pardot
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience that includes hands-on website management and use of in-bound marketing and paid media strategies
- Past marketing experience in a B2B technology market preferred
- Experience running A/B split and multivariate testing for emails, landing pages, and CTAx
- Detailed experience with marketing automation tools, preferably Pardot and HubSpot, in an environment integrated with Salesforce.com; certifications are a plus
- Proven knowledge of both acquisition and retention-based marketing campaign management, and understanding of persona-based marketing, web analytics, digital marketing, and segmentation
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player who can work in a deadline-focused, dynamic environment