Marketing Manager / Director of Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 39506
That's right. We started by saying we're not even sure what your title will be, because the right candidate could come with a lot of different experience levels. We'll know it when we see it.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager/Director of Marketing who understands traditional marketing for a services/software company, can provide leadership and services for our corporate brand and client brands alike, and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and cross over to the sales side as needed. Sound like you? Read on.
5 Things That Are in the DNA of Any Candidate Who Will Interview for This Job
A longing to have some fun with company branding that's not afraid to be a little bit disruptive.
Understanding of Lead Generation techniques related to content-focused marketing.
Writing skills like Chuck Klosterman and/or Kara Swisher.
Willingness to jump out of the marketing silo and drive a little sales effectiveness execution for founders/partners at a high level.
A love for the power and potential of Recruitment Marketing as it relates to driving candidate behavior.
BONUS – You think Orange is cool and your 80's and 90's pop culture knowledge is stellar. Also, you're not a freak.
We just eliminated 90% of you with the Bonus material and the fact we're not sure what your title will be. Still here?
Legal Said We Had to Have Some Bulleted Items
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Maintain and enhance marketing plan for company
- Manage a team of 5-7 responsible for delivering marketing services to our company and our clients
- Manage and maintain the Brand Standards across all marketing materials and programs (strong resources in place to partner with and lead)
- Manage the creation of the marketing collateral, content, and sales support tools
- Manage PR, events and campaigns to generate demand and sales leads, and to garner more company exposure. Be accountable for measuring and reporting on lead generation campaign results
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices
- Manage our delivery of recruitment marketing services to clients as part of our company product/service mix (strong resources in place to partner with and lead)
- Serve in a sales enablement capacity for partners of firm
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in business, marketing or a related field required. 7 years of relevant work experience required including working in a strategic Marketing position with strong knowledge of employee branding, recruitment, and social media
- Prior experience measuring data-based outcomes of marketing and brand effectiveness efforts in a complex professional services environment and experience in managing complex/virtual senior stakeholder relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams
- Dream candidate will have recruitment marketing experience in a large organization, including social media management, strategy, budgeting, planning and implementation of tactics, digital marketing, etc. If you've got everything else – and are interested in this area – you should still raise your hand