Marketing Solutions- Project Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 38555
Are you an experienced project manager with a marketing background? We're on the hunt for a Marketing Solutions Manager on behalf of one of our clients. In this position, you'll work with Product Management teams to ready products for release to our sales and distribution channels, and develop winning demand generation plans focused on generating qualified leads and awareness for our offering.
Think you fit the bill?4 Things You Can't Google About this Gig
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: Offers quality lighting and building automation solutions in a highly technical and rapidly growing market.
You'll fit in just fine if you took this elective in college: Strategic Problem Solving.
The buck stops with you: Consistency is your middle name. You're able to create a seamless marketing plan that is consistent across all channels.
Don't apply if: You're great at developing ideas, but not so great at seeing your ideas through.
Skills & Requirements
- Lead communication and marketing events for our new products, to correctly identify messaging and positioning, and all product deliverables for release
- Develop and execute demand generation plans in support of new and existing product portfolios
- Develop content and copy for announcements, website and brochure/sell sheets
- Ensure KPI targets are adhered to
- Develop, test and refine best practices
- Represent product marketing in cross-functional projects, and ensure collaborative delivery with product teams
- Track and report on all related deliverables – from budget to timelines, utilizing 90 day plans and other standard work tools
- Collaborate with other demand generation functions to develop quality content and materials
- 5-7 years of marketing project management/account management experience
- Direct, Digital, Email marketing experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience developing product demand generation plans from concept to implementation
- Experience releasing and promoting products within a B2B content
- Strong copywriting/creative writing skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills. Strong ability to work across functions and with multiple partners to deliver a winning end result
- Must be able to solve problems autonomously. Strategic thinking skills
marketing project management, marketing product marketing, technology solutions, control systems, demand generation plans, new product messaging, new product release