Master Scheduler / Planner
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Santa Ana
Id : 38463
We are on the hunt for Master Scheduler - Planner who can lead project design in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for testing and implementing methods and tools that will improve productivity and reduce process costs.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will handle design enhancement projects from start to finish while looking for process improvement opportunities.
Why you are right for this gig: You are a pro at designing test methods and know what to look for when inspecting equipment for any potential glitches.
Keep walking if: If you don't have a working knowledge of how machines like Headers and Thread rollers operate.
Bonus points awarded for: Coordinating research for development projects with great detail.
Build your street cred by: Showing willingness and enthusiasm to complete miscellaneous tasks requested by superiors.
Skills & Requirements
- Coordinates research and development projects?
- Leads design enhancement and process capability (design capability, employee training, machine capability) projects •
- Researches test methods?
- Designs and analyzes new products •
- Develops tools, processes and methods to improve productivity and reduce cost
- Coordinates and follows up on focused factory's Kaizen activities
- Develops proposals for new projects, prepares drawings, and develops manuals or training procedures for equipment?
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor's Degree •
- 5 - 8 years of planning experience with 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- Project management skills
- Ability to design experiments, Familiarity with CAD, Finite Element Analysis, and Blueprint reading
- Balances figures, composes letters / memorandums, coordinates events
- Inspection skills, proofreads documents: Test report
- Diagnostic equipment: Test lab equipment