.NET Software Engineer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38291
Would you consider yourself tech-savvy? Then we want you!
We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer with Cloud Platform (Azure) experience. The right Engineer will design, develop and deliver quality software solutions for our products and ensure that work done is to the highest standards and principles. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Working with Software Standards and Best Practices which contribute to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Keep walking if: You don't have an understanding of cloud software products.
Nerd Alert: You have a deep technical knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, Angular 2/4 and SQL Server.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: As our Software Engineer, you will participate with development in an Agile environment – two week sprints- guiding product development as it moves into the new cloud platform.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have been working with product management to successfully provide technical solutions to meet product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- An in-depth understanding of software principles and how to design patterns and how to apply them
- Monitor and respond to the levels of productivity and quality across delivery teams and ensure adherence to Engineering Software Standards and Best Practices
- Coach and mentor junior engineers and developers.
- Participate in architectural discussions and design decisions
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (e.g. TFS or Jira)
- Good understanding of the use of source control
- Very capable knowledge of development on a Cloud Platform (Azure)
- An in-depth understanding of automated testing methods and their application
- In-depth knowledge of external software development principles and best practices