Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 31505
We are on the lookout for a self-starter that works well in an aggressive hands-on environment. The right candidate will possess a "can-do" attitude, be willing to hit the ground (and phones!) running and have the skills necessary to outwardly display our brand in their talent acquisition process.
What's that, you say? RPO experience? We like you already. This is an in-house position with Kinetix - that means we're looking for top-notch talent to join our team. We're looking for someone to read between the bullets. Someone who works hard and values getting stuff done. Someone who fully embraces the way we do stuff around here.
Sound like you? Keep reading if you think you've got what it takes
What You Won't Find in Our HR Manual
Why you want this job: Because you're the best and want to be associated with the best. It's just basic high school politics
Job Duties & Responsibilities
How to tell if you're kicking @$$ after 90 days: You've lost your voice and have switched to sign language and a webcam to get the job done
Degrees of separation from the CEO: Have you ever heard the expression, "like white on rice?" Well that's our CEO in a nutshell. She's dedicated to the game and is looking for someone with the same level of passion for talent acquisition to join our recruiting team. We're not trying to scare you off—just big believers in absolute transparency
Fringe benefits: Access to an amazing library of thought leadership articles, authored by one of the managing partners. His brain has been picked and prodded so much over the years that his thoughts just fall out in the form of stylized PDFs, for your disposal
Work Hard and Prosper: One word, 5 syllables-Meritocracy. Definition-perform well and you will be rewarded from a career perspective
Skills & Requirements
- Work to only deliver the best pipeline of candidates to our clients to further establish a positive and capable opinion of the Kinetix brand
- Exhibit our recruiting standards when sourcing and communicating with future candidates
- Participate in intake calls and work to resolve client issues as they arise. Maintain a "can do" attitude
- Use system reports to track your weekly progress on goal completion and identify bottlenecks in your process
- Compile weekly requisition reports for presentation to your manager as requested.
- Master the intricacies of an applicant tracking system, working closely with our Recruiting Coach on weekly training initiatives
- Experience in managing behavioral interviewing processes
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in nurse recruiting
- Strong handle on social media resources/outlets and the role they play in the evolving recruiting landscape and be able to utilize them in your search process.
- Corporate background preferred.
- Blessed with the gift of gab and able to start and end their day pounding the phones, leaving no candidate stone unturned.
- You're a true team player who isn't afraid to run a few two-a-days.
- Experience managing a high volume requisition load
Recruiter, gift of gab, staffing, social media, RPO, goal setter, go getter
EOE - M/F/V/D