On-Site Support Engingeer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CO - Denver
Id : 42504
We are searching for an On-Site Support Engineer. This contractor position will work for a company that manages over 55 million devices deployed in 22 countries across three continents. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with a drive to help improve communication service providers' profitability, time-to-market, and customer experience.
It takes more than a pretty face to land this gig…Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Our Lawyer Said We Had To Include Bullet Points In Order To Call This A Job PostingJob Duties & Responsibilities
Quote you might hear from your boss: Make it work, people.
Don't apply if you can't: Speak English and Spanish.
How to brown nose the boss: Show off your problem solving skills.
Build your street cred by: Being a Red Hat Linux administrator.
Why you're right for the role: You don't just want to make the trains run on time; you want to make them run faster and better.
Skills & Requirements
- Establish effective communication and build customer trust
- Assist escalation of any case effectively
- Report improvement opportunities with high frequency
- Review and correct root cause reports
- Organize training courses and tech talks
- Check the quality of root cause reports
- Have the technical ability and attitude to assist the Professional Services area
- Database experience (SQL, MongoDB, Oracle)
- Knowledge of networks (Optics to Coaxial, DNS Server, Docsis)
- Customer Facing ability
- Red Hat Linux administrator
- Ability to travel International for training and occasional trips
- Bilingual in English and Spanish