Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : PA - Jenkintown
Id : 38019
We are looking for an Operations Manager to be a part of the leadership team, leading 200+ employees in the production of separable fluid fittings utilized in aerospace applications. The role has overall responsibility for Tooling, Forging, CNC Machining, and Finishing.
If you think you've got what it takes, keep reading. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
You're perfect for this gig if: You love managing people. You'll be overseeing 4 department managers and 4 supervisors.
Fringe benefits: All the coffee you need to power through your day.
The buck stops with you: We need you to make sure production is running smoothly.
Go beyond the resume: Tell us about your experience with aerospace and commercial manufacturing.
Words to live by: Fully capable. Vertically integrated. Unsurpassed quality.
Skills & Qualifications
- Full responsibility for the safety and safe practices of all employees
- Drive improved quality/reduction of rework by utilizing quantifiable methods and systematic problem solving
- Direct operations personal (supervisors, leads) and align supporting resources (maintenance, supply chain, engineering, quality) to accomplish daily throughput targets
- Responsible for developing operating budget and managing variable cost spend (labor, tooling, and purchases) to meet budget
- Collaborate with Methods Engineering to assess current technology, develop alternative recommendations, and provide supporting cost/benefit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. MBA Preferred
- Aerospace machining and secondary processing experience is a plus
- High-volume manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated accomplishments in a manufacturing environment increasing throughput or reducing cost
- Ability to analyze production data and develop solutions
- Visible energy and sense of urgency
- High level of ownership