Outside Technical Sales / Support
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : TX - Dallas
Id : 38513
We are looking for a sales savvy induvial to fill our Outside Technical Sales/Support role who will provide field support for technical and sales-related issues within our military customer portfolio. This position will also identify new applications of our engineered products and expand existing applications with our military customers.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will cultivate relationships with customer organizations so that you can drive product usage expansion.
Why you are right for this gig: You have a technical background with aircraft structural design and military knowledge.
Keep walking if: You are unable to travel at least 50%
Bonus points awarded for: Making regular customer visits, engaging with engineers to finalize applications, and identifying new locations for our products.
Fringe Benefit: This position can be based anywhere that is within close proximity to a major airport.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with Business Development Managers by supporting application development, troubleshooting technical issues at customer facilities, and executing Statements of Work
- Collaborate and influence customer engineers with the goal of expanding our product usage
- Forge key relationships within customer organizations, building advocacy for incorporating our products by being a trusted technical advisor
- Technical background with aircraft structural design or maintenance
- Military background, preferred
- Engineering degree, preferred
- Self-starter, self-motivated; able to work independently without direct supervision
- Able to travel at least 50%