Part-Time Office Assistant
Category : Admin & Clerical
Location/City : GA - Norcross
Id : 36463
So, you consider yourself a Microsoft Magician with the phone voice of an angel. You can tickle a computer keyboard like Mavis Beacon herself. Seriously, you deserve to be in the Office Olympics with those skills. Finally, you have two days a week where you would rather be tweaking agendas and tinkering with QuickBooks, than doing anything else imaginable. In this role, you will be administering essential office functions like overseeing internal and external communications to ensure workplace organization and efficiency. The Administrative Assistant will also serve as a key contact for clients, both face to face and electronically for a small boutique company.
Think you fit the bill?Five things you can't find on Wikipedia
With Great Power Comes Great ResponsibilityJob Duties and Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: The idea of monitoring office supplies gets you going. You consider the act of stocking the supply closet an art, and you are itching to create your masterpiece.
Keep walking if: You had to Google what QuickBooks is. We are looking for a billing pro in this arena.
Fringe Benefits: Quality table scraps from the boss. Nothing beats premium leftovers.
Spirit Animal that embodies this position: The Octopus. You are such a great multitasker, there is no way you only have two arms.
Build your street cred by: Busting out daily projects without being asked twice. Self-starting is the name of the game, and you don't need a babysitter to motivate you.
Skills & Requirements
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, utilizing QuickBooks
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports
- Compose, edit, review and proofread written responses including emails, agendas, memos, PowerPoint presentations and other documents
- Act as the point of contact and communicate order status adequately
- Manage and order office supplies
- Proven administrative or executive assistance experience
- Previous experience supporting AP/AR functions
- Exceptional client facing and internal communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work with little supervision
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as QuickBooks
Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Part-Time