Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37631
Do people always ask you to help them with their taxes? Could you be trusted with the missile launch codes? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want you for this gig!
We are on the hunt for a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for payroll input, reporting, verification, and distribution. This is a highly sensitive position dealing with confidential information, so we need someone who can be trusted.
You Got This? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You are the keeper of the books when it comes to payroll information, meaning that you will be running the reports and fielding questions about the process.
What coworkers will say about you: You are proactive and quick, you perform necessary audits and verifications with untouchable accuracy.
Watch out for: Opportunities to show off your eye for organization and tax deductions.
Keep walking if: You are uncomfortable working with multiple different departments to successfully close out action items, we are looking for a real team player.
Build your street cred by: Prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously, multitasking is second nature to you.
Skills & Requirements
- Prepare and verify payroll information
- Reconcile, input and verify payroll data
- Upload completed payroll data for processing
- Processes wage support orders and garnishments
- Receive, balance and distribute payroll reports
- Answer questions pertaining to payroll information
- Responsible for all file maintenance
- Coordinate with Benefits Specialist on all file maintenance requests
- Perform payroll audits as necessary
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes and deductions
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred with minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with payroll processing, timekeeping and Workday HRIS systems
- Knowledge of FLSA and state minimum wage requirements
- Experience with ADP EV5
- CPP designation preferable
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with tax filing and handling tax notices