Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care for Renal Medicine
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : TX - Houston
Id : 37207
We are searching for a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care Certified – to work with our Renal Medicine inpatient team. As an advanced practice nurse, the NP is responsible for education, research, consultation and evaluation of clinical practice at various levels.
Think you've got what it takes?Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Daily utilization of advanced practice knowledge and skills to systematically collect and evaluate health assessment data, and to manage a caseload of patients
- Consistently serves as an educational resource for the patient and family, community, and other health care professionals
- Consistently applies new knowledge relevant to pediatric nursing and clinical practice
- Demonstrates NP role behaviors consistent with the development of advanced nursing practice
- Participates in departmental Quality Improvement program annually
- A Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Advanced practice recognition from the Texas Board of Nursing (PNP-AC)
- Two plus years preferred of acute care pediatric experience or renal medicine