Physician Assistant – PICU
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : IL - Chicago
Id : 41121
Are you ready to cultivate your passion for providing care in our community? We are looking for top talent to join our organization and reach their fullest potential.
We are seeking Physician Assistant – PICU. In this position, you'll work within the multidisciplinary clinical team to provide individualized patient care through history and physical assessment. You will interpret diagnostic tests, order medication, formulate diagnoses and assist in patient/family education. This person will promote evidenced based practice by conducting or participating in research and academic activities. You will provide support to the nursing and leadership staff to promote the advancement of the nursing profession at the hospital.
Are you ready to join this fast-growing team? Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Provides expert clinical care, education, consultation, advocacy research, leadership and mentorship
- Manages primary, acute and chronic health problems through comprehensive history and physical examination assessment and diagnosis
- Orders and prescribes pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions
- Collaborates and coordinates care with medical team
- A Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Two years of experience preferred in the Pediatric ICU
- License in the State of Illinois as a Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support Certification and Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification