Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 38483
Do you know who Buzz Aldrin is? If so you could be a great fit at our company!
We are looking for a Planner Scheduler to join our team! In this role, you will support manufacturing work flows through the development and planning of master and detailed production schedules.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are a team player.
Keep walking if: You aren't an organized person.
Fringe benefit: You have aerospace industry experience.
Bonus Points: You have a Bachelor's degree.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be required to maintain product status data to compare and monitor schedule estimates with production capability or materials support.
Skills & Requirements
- Plans and releases master and detailed production schedule to support various manufacturers of component parts, subassemblies and work flows
- Analyze area requirements to be performed to determine production flow, led times, materials, tooling, supplies and manpower to establish schedules
- Work alongside Marketing, Engineering, Purchasing and other departments to obtain necessary information applicable to production scheduling
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a Technical School
- Bachelor's degree and previous experience in Aerospace industry is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Planner Scheduling experience
- Flexibility in shift hours