Principal Manufacturing Process Engineer (Automation)
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 38566
We are on the hunt for a tech savvy Principal Manufacturing Process Engineer to work closely with mechanical, optical, systems, and electrical engineering teams to design quality, high-volume consumer products. The perfect candidate is one who is creative, energetic and quick on their feet when it comes to solving problems.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You've got great experience in the consumer electronics industry and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Keep walking if: You aren't fluid in 6 sigma concepts such as DMAIC, Cp/Cpk, MSA, and PT, we need someone who can walk the walk and talk the talk to get the job done.
Bonus points awarded for: Extensive experience with New Product Introduction through development, design, manufacturing, and production release.
Nerd Alert: Just the idea of working with Robot Control Software excites you, it's ok everyone around you shares your passion for manufacturing technology.
Build your street cred by: Showing off you programming skills when opportunities present themselves!
Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years of industry experience in consumer electronics, compact imaging systems or optical systems is preferred
- Experience with Solid works (preferred), FMEA, tolerance analysis, and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GDT)
- Design experience with complete machine/system design.
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the production ramp of a high-volume product in factories in the US and Globally
- Ability to travel to other locations and vendors for up to 25% is required
- Must be confident in a highly dynamic and creative environment
- Versed in 6 sigma concepts
- Skill in data analysis and process qualification
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Optical Engineering