Product Manager, Data Analytics / IoT
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 40021
We are on the hunt for a market-savvy Product Manager who understands a customer's need for data analytics. This person will combine IoT and data analytics to manage product development of a map-based analytics dashboard for indoor spaces.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You aspire to improve customer experiences through innovative products.
Nerd alert: You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and help shape innovation development and commercialization.
Bonus points awarded for: Hardware and IoT experience.
How to get noticed (in a good way): You will leverage the white space approach to innovation, thinking outside the box and commercializing ideas at a rapid pace.
Keep walking if: You don't have a strong understanding of software development processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop point of view on new and emerging trends in utilization of data to advance customer experience, and leverage these insights to shape innovation, development, and commercialization
- Develop a full understanding of IoT and our related solutions, as well as our competitors' solutions, and create a product roadmap
- Seek input and engage sales on new product development, build consensus related to the product roadmap internally with engineering, and work with marketing to develop engaging content
- Identify key partnerships that can enhance the value of data generated through IoT to our end customers
- Bachelor's degree required (engineering degree preferred); MBA preferred
- Experience in data analytics, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Strong understanding of software development processes; hardware/IoT experience is a plus
- Strong background in market analysis, product management, and/or marketing
- Excellent leadership skills and a solid business acumen