Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39195
Our client, a manufacturing company in East Atlanta is seeking a Product Manager to join their growing operation. This person will direct and oversee all aspects of product life cycle management including understanding market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Because Life Is Just Better With A Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will manage the strategic product roadmap, product development, product launch.
Why you are right for this gig: You've got the skills to develop a product launch strategy to include product pricing, adoption strategy, product samples
Keep walking if: You can't demonstrate successful development and launch of multiple products, including product category management.
Bonus points awarded for: Executing a seamless 90-day plan and kaizen events.
Build your street cred by: Staying up on manufacturing trends and conducting an ongoing analysis of the industry, competitor and technology landscape.
Skills & Requirements
- Drive business strategy through detailed market analytics identify technology, channel, product, price, promotion, and placement trends to prioritize product actions that deliver the greatest return on investment of engineering and capital resources
- Act as subject matter expert for product level promotions by providing technical product content, provide product training for internal and external customers
- Identify competitive threats early and drive securement and analysis for competitive products from packaging to components costs in conjunction with supply chain and engineering partners
- Accurately translate market needs into detailed product specifications
- Develop a product launch strategy to include product pricing, adoption strategy, product samples
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the industry, competitor and technology landscape to ensure that the product's life-cycle is effectively monitored and measured to drive the company's strategic objectives
- Manage pricing based on competitive intelligence and product positioning strategy establish product list pricing
- Execute 90-day plan and kaizen events
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 Years Product Marketing Experience Required
- Successful development and launch of multiple products, including product category management
- Experience in product roadmapping, product families, implementation of brand strategy (such as consolidation of brands, expansion in to adjacent markets with existing products, launch into new markets, significant GTM change, entry to new channels, leverage new technology)