Product Marketing Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Decatur
Id : 42296
We are on the hunt for a Product Marketing Manager who can support the company's mission of providing innovative lighting and building management solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure and residential applications.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: This is your opportunity to flex your product marketing chops with one of the world's leading lighting solutions providers.
Wear this, not that: Better bring those prescription sunglasses because you'll be spending a lot of time analyzing lighting market trends and technologies to help us stay ahead of the competition.
Keep walking if: You aren't comfortable getting out there and advancing our products by building strong relationships - this role calls for a real brand ambassador.
Talk the talk: Just the idea of translating market plans and company initiatives into branding strategies gets you pumped.
Bonus points awarded for: Strong experience in the product marketing biz. Sorry, newcomers.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop strong relationships with lighting designers, architects and key market stakeholders, via customer visits, conferences, tradeshows and participating in the IES, IALD or other industry organizations that promote the advancement of the industry
- Utilize situational analysis to develop and maintain a 2 to 3-year new portfolio roadmap and 1-year sustaining roadmap to deliver innovation and drive growth
- Create and implement go-to-market strategies that enhance the company's reputation and leadership position in the industry
- Promote brand goals internally to align matrix resources around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the industry, competitor and technology landscape to ensure that the product's life-cycle is effectively monitored and measured to drive the company's strategic objectives
- Identify cost-reduction opportunities to drive margins and inventory reductions strategy
Establish product list pricing based on competitive intelligence and product positioning
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of progressive experience
- 6 to 8 years of related experience is preferred