Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Mc Donough
Id : 40602
Are you environmentally conscious? If so, you will be the perfect fit for our company. We are committed to protecting clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments for food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality.
We are looking for a Logistics Associate to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and timely picking, packing, preparation and shipping of all customer shipments and production jobs and responsible for accurate material handling and cycle count functions.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You are capable of accurately and promptly completing documentation, either on paper, via scanner, or by entering data into computer.
Keep walking if: You have experience working with a Forklift.
Bonus points: You are Forklift certified.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must follow regulations for the loading and transportation of chemical products.
Keep your eye on: You will be responsible for visually checking the appearance and condition of products prior to shipping.
Skills & Qualifications
- Receive raw materials and packaging supplies, verification of materials received, identify discrepancies, complete paperwork, code items, and store items in proper location
- Update inventory system
- Transport pallets, or individual containers of finished goods to storage area using forklift, pallet dolly or equipment, as required
- Use pick lists, internal inventory locater system, RF terminal and scanner, to accurately pick products
- Load delivery trucks bases on pick lists and shipping order
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years' experience in manufacturing or warehouse
- Attention to detail, good communicator