Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Mc Donough
Id : 40605
Look sharp warehouse pros – we are on the hunt for a detail oriented Production Assistant who can handle all aspects of operating, filling, packaging and tote washing.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be in charge of filling and operating equipment.
Keep walking if: You can't lift and carry objects weighing roughly 50 pounds, we need a strong and dependable hand for his gig.
Bonus points awarded for: Masterfully operating various types of equipment such as fillers, sleeve labelers, cappers, tape machine, bar coders, ink jet printers, hand wrenches, hand stamps, palletizers and lid presses.
Impress the boss on day 1 by: Ensuring that the correct packaging materials are available to drive efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
- Reviews filling and packaging instructions at beginning of line runs
- Ensures that the line is set up correctly per the filling and packaging instructions
- Operates filling and packaging equipment continually
- Perform all operations on the lines, including loading lines with empty containers, labeling, filling, capping, bar coder generation, taking samples, keeping area clean and organized and other related activities
- Completes and documents activities that measure quality and productivity in an accurate and timely manner
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years' experience in plant or warehouse
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills