Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Baldwin
Id : 38728
We are on the hunt for a Production Manager with top notch forethought and analytical abilities. This person needs to have strong leadership capabilities while also being able to reduce process through LEAN manufacturing.
Think you fit the bill?Five Things Siri Can't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you are right for this role: You've got great management experience and know exactly how to inspire your team to achieve maximum productivity.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to review and improve work order routings and manufacturing processes.
The buck stops with you: It is your responsibility to rally the people – we need a real motivator here!
Build your street cred by: Ensuring your assigned area of responsibility is in tip top shape and squeaky clean.
Keep walking if: You lack Microsoft Excel experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop, train and motivate employees to acquire maximum efficiency, productivity, cooperation, and morale
- Ensure all shift employees, equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to all appropriate health and safety regulations and proper training is provided to employees using any hazardous/dangerous materials and waste management
- Reward and discipline shift employees in accordance with established policies
- Maintain full documentation for all actions taken
- Review work order routings and manufacturing processes
- Provide recommendations to Engineering and Management for continuous process improvement and changes
- Ensure assigned area of responsibility is maintained with good housekeeping practices
- Perform performance management activities including employee discipline and yearly reviews
- Provide training to new employees
- Four Year Degree preferred
- Management training and experience in manufacturing environment or previous Military Experience preferred
- Excellent Computer and MS Excel skills