Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 41183
Do you have an eye for design and a passion for engineering? We are looking for a Project Engineer to work for a global manufacturing company in the aerospace industry.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things About This Role That You Won't Find On Wikipedia
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be spearheading the design and development process for new product equipment – better break out that 3D modeling software.
Bonus points awarded for: A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Why YOU are perfect for this role: You've got strong experience in the aerospace, manufacturing or automotive industry.
How to impress the boss on day 1: Come in ready to perform varied engineering assignments, develop basic engineering concepts, coordinate testing and perform applied research during the engineering phase of a standard company product.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and design new product equipment
- Responsible for tooling design using 3D modeling software
- Perform root cause analysis and develop lab testing procedure and fixtures
- Complete engineering project, test, or design work assignments for standard products
- Create assembly drawing, bill of materials, and engineering change requests
- Aerospace, manufacturing, or automotive industry background
- Previous experience with new product design
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software
- Strong analytical skills and high aptitude in critical thinking