Category : Other
Location/City : SC - Irmo
Id : 39686
Are you ready to join a growing organization that can offer you tremendous growth potential!? If so, this is the gig for you.
We are seeking an AV Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the AV integration and installation projects for our client's corporate, government, and education customers.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You have the skill to lay out a roadmap to get the AV project completed on time while watching for and overcoming roadblocks, from the Scope of Work through completion.
Keep walking if: You don't have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record…
How to brown nose the boss: You are a AV Project Management guru who can oversee and manage multiple projects without missing a beat.
How to get voted off the island: If you don't have a high attention to detail and can't thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We travel in packs: You will liaise with multiple departments (purchasing, engineering, technical, etc.) to assure that the project is completed on deadline
Skills & Qualifications
- Be the "go to" expert to oversee advanced AV integration and installation projects from Scope of Work through completion
- Working with the customer and other company departments, create the project roadmap with milestones – oversee the project to make sure that all milestones are achieved by the deadline
- Oversee all change orders and communicate these with all stakeholders
- Oversee the training for the client on the installed system
- An in-depth knowledge of Project Management and Project Management software – Project Management experience in the AV world a plus!
- A PMP or CAPM certification is another plus!
- An ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously and liaise with multiple departments
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of products, including MS Project