Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37381
We are looking for a QA Analyst who has a strong background with building and managing test cases and scripts in MS Team Foundation Server.
Think you've got what it takes? Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Having experience testing software for a variety of devices (desktops, Mobile) and with building automated tests.
Keep walking if: You don't know how to work in a MS Team Foundation Server.
3 Things You Can't Google About this Role: Got skills? You must write readable, maintainable, high performance automation test scripts.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You are testing software across variety of devices (desktops, tablets, mobile devices, etc.…).
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop test cases and test scrips in MS Team Foundation Server
- Write design and functional specifications for use in testing
- Provide ongoing feedback on deliverables
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Document and share technical information and processes
- 3-5 years' experience with QA and programming
- Strong background in software testing
- Analysts should have experience building and managing Test Cases / Scripts in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience building automated tests in BrowserStack or other tools is a plus