Quality Control Supervisor
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 42482
We're looking for someone with massive potential to be a Quality Control Supervisor in Gardena, California. This position will report to the Quality Manager and the Director of Quality.
Think you've got what it takes?5 Things You Can't Google About This Role
And Now for the MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You posses great leadership and implementation skills.
Interesting free benefit: You get to conduct performance reviews, which means you can help your team succeed individually and collectively.
Nerd Alert: If you're into spaceships and stuff, you're going to love it here.
Build your street cred by: Showing off your knowledge of AS9100, ERP Systems, and RCCA tools.
Don't apply if: You're not great with people, because you're going to be around a lot of them.
Skills and Requirements
- Supervise 20-40 departmental employees
- Assign work/priorities to direct reports
- Manage time cards and attendance reports
- Manage ERP Systems
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Assist with other QC/QA personnel in internal audits
- Coordinate customer visits and other 3rd party visits for source inspections
- Adhere to highest standards of safety and quality
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field is required
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience in quality control is preferred
- Experience with SPC Root cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) tools
- Basic Knowledge of AS9100
- Previous experience with ERP Systems required