Quality Lab Technician
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Mc Donough
Id : 40655
Got a thing for green? We are on the hunt for our client's next Quality Lab Technician to drive innovative, green, and sustainable solutions for our customers' cleaning and sanitation needs.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be working with the Research, Development, & Engineering (RD&E) division to ensure our solutions meet every expectation.
Keep walking if: You don't have 2 or more years of laboratory experience.
Bonus points awarded for: Cool analytical chemistry experience focused around food and beverage.
How to impress the boss: Use your unique skillset to formulate new products and flawlessly conduct performance/field testing for applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop innovative, green, and sustainable formulations
- Responsible for sample prep, equipment orientation, instrument control, data processing, and analysis
- Conduct the product performance and field testing
- Assist in the writing of experimental reports, summaries, and / or protocols
- An Associate's degree in Chemistry or an applied science – a Bachelor's degree is a big plus
- 2 to 4 years of Laboratory Technician or closely related experience
- Able to be innovative and to work independently
- Analytical chemistry experience working with food and beverage another big plus